Ktor has reached 1.1.2! 🎉
Published 24 Jan 2019
Kotlin: 1.3.11 -> 1.3.20
Kotlinx IO: 0.1.3 -> 0.1.4
Kotlinx Coroutines: 1.1.0 -> 1.1.1
Kotlinx Serialization: 0.9.0 -> 0.10.0
AtomicFU: 0.12.0 -> 0.12.1
- Native curl client engine #479.
- IOS ARM32 target (except curl).
- CIO client CBC support (#623, #560, #394).
- host and port route builders.
NonceManager for digest auth and OAuth.
- Experimental ktor server exceptions:
- supported in locations out of the box (including #767 )
- experimental parameters delegation support
- Routing tailcard prefix support (#876, #526 )
ContentType.Text.EventStream, excluded from compression by default
- Added iosArm32 target (except curl)
port() functions to respect proxy (#834 )
- Fixed classloading issue affecting hot-reload (#825)
- Fixed hanging CIO client (#800, #806)
- Upgraded JWKS/JWT (#856)
- Fixed server
MessageDigest concurrent issues
- Prohibited setting session at server after responding the call (#864)
- Fixed loosing errors in
StatusPages if there was already a response sent
- Fixed registering content converters with custom content type pattern (#872)
- Improved GSON error diagnostics (#811)
- Fixed hanging handleWebSocketConversation
- Fixed cookie session max-age value to be bumped to
- Fixed CIO headers parsing: allowed headers with no values
- Fixed client websocket nonce size (#861)
- Fixed client scheme parsing
- Fixed network on main thread in CIO (#764)
- Fixed conflicting
- kotlinx.serialization upgrade is required from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0 due to binary compatibility issues
- Several deprecated API is error-level, will be removed in 1.2.0
- Still there are issues with threadless containers
- curl arm32 target is not supported