Ktor has reached 1.2.0! 🎉
Published 14 May 2019
1.3.30 -> 1.3.31
- Kotlinx coroutines:
1.2.0 -> 1.2.1
- Websocket frames and other related stuff have been modified incompatibly due to multiplatform reasons.
HttpStatusCode.equals now compares only status code numbers.
- Server basic and digest auth are now using UTF-8 by default (can be configured back to the legacy mode).
UserHashedTableAuth doesn’t support constant hash salt anymore.
- Cookie sessions are configured to set cookies at
/ by default.
- Server authenticator config reworked to split provider and it’s configuration.
- Servlet engine:
- Servlet engine uses servlet init parameters first then context init parameters.
- Servlet engine handles context path out of the box so one should NOT specify root context path in routing anymore. It is accessible in
Unit in client now sends
- KotlinxSerializer moved to a separate artifact.
- All native libraries need to be recompiled with new Kotlin compiler and new libraries.
MockEngine lambda receiver is changed to call.
- Okhttp client upgraded to 3.14.0 so java 8 need to be configured for Android. See https://github.com/square/okhttp/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#version-3130 and https://medium.com/square-corner-blog/okhttp-3-13-requires-android-5-818bb78d07ce .
- Client multipart builder DSL:
append(Any) is deprecated, use
append with the particular type instead.
See 1.2.0 changelog.